A-List Girls are athletes, artists, academics, adventurers. We value accomplishments over appearances. We are strong, courageous, smart, and hard working tweens and teens. We motivate each other and celebrate fellow A-Listers here.
We are looking for tween/teen girls to inspire other girls.
We are looking for stories on:
- Girls and their awesome accomplishments: either write about yourself or interview a mentor
- Tell us about a trip where you achieved goals, conquered fears, or provided community service
- Review books or movies featuring strong female characters
- Write about an amazing woman in history
- Video/pictures of your art, dance, sport, culture, or other passion
- Or whatever you think will inspire girls!
If you’d like to motivate your fellow A-Listers, leave a message here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t wait to meet you!